Monday, January 21, 2013

Resurrection!

I'm baaaaaaaaaacccccccckkkkkkkkk...

Some of you followed my blog previously, and will notice that I deleted my past entries. Part of the resurrection of this blog for me was starting from scratch. I wanted to start with a clean slate, so getting rid of everything from before is my clean slate.

With that said, the one thing I also want in this blog is complete honesty. I'm using this blog as a window into my life, and my lifestyle change. I'm hoping that the trials and tribulations I go through to get healthy may inspire someone else to do the same. I also want it to show that, if you are taking on the challenge of changing your life for the better, you are NOT alone. I also want to put extra emphasis on the fact that we are human. Mistakes will be made, and it is important to learn from those mistakes and continue on our journey. There will be things to celebrate, and there will also be some hiccups/things to learn from. Let's embrace them all and start the journey to a healthier life!

With all of that said, welcome to my journey! I promise to be up front and honest here, and I promise to post at least one blog a week. That was something I slacked off on the last time around. Keep me accountable people! And if you have any questions, feel free to comment and I'll answer them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment